You just bought your beautiful entertainment centre and a coffee table. And now all you want to just start enjoying using them but then you need to assemble them first. And you know what? Assembling these babies needs a lot of patience from you and needs you to read the confusing manual, and fully understand it. And you have one chance to do it right and a bit of luck. Otherwise you risk them falling to the ground and breaking your glasses. Unless you assemble furniture regularly, you are better off asking someone else who is a professional to do it for you.
Professionals assemble furniture all the time so they know what to do already.
Rather ask a professional to help you out. Here are the top 5 top reasons why you need a professional furniture assembler now:
- You might hurt yourself. If you try assemble the furniture yourself, you risk injuring yourself. And no, and injury to one is not an injury to all, bra! You might have a piece of thick wood fall on your toes or a glass break on you. Do not try to assemble the coffee table yourself if you have not done it before. Rather call someone that does this for a living to do it for you.
- The instructions are always confusing. The instructions that should be helping you to assemble the furniture without any problem are always confusing. You might read them again and again, but you might still not get it right. Miss one important step then your TV might come crashing down from the wall. Eish, imagine that ntanga (friend)!
- You might not have the right tools. To assemble different furniture types needs different tools. Example: cabinets which have drawers needs different tools from mounting a TV on the wall. Do you have all the right tools? We have seen some people using a butter knife to fasten a screw. Iyo! They couldn’t find a screwdriver and maybe they didn’t have one. Do you have a drill? Do you the right drill bit size? Exactly! Most tools you will not have. In order to assemble things properly a professional always has the right tools, which guarantees that all things will be tightened correctly and not have the risk of falling.
- A professional will do it quicker than you. Since a professional will already know how to assemble your furniture and he has done it so many, many times, they will not even need to read a manual. You, on the other hand, will need to read the manual over and over again. And still get it wrong. Before you know it, it will be dark outside and you will have missed that important soccer or rugby match. A professional will complete the assembly much quicker than you.
- You risk breaking things! Imagine you think that you have done a good job of assembling your coffee table, and you have put a plate of food and some red wine on it. Then all of a sudden, kaboom! One of the screws comes off and the one side of the table slides down. Salads and red wine all over the floor! Eish, son! What a terrible site that could have been avoided… Hiring a professional, who will ensure it’s done right the first time, guarantees that this will never happen.
We are sure you can see that you need a professional furniture assembly when you next buy your furniture.